1/13 Photos of Cabbage Beef Casserole (Ww 5 Points)
1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 40 mins
A great WW recipe - Only 5 points per serving!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown meat and onion and season to taste.
- 2Put cabbage in greased 9x13 pan. Sprinkle rice over cabbage. Sprinkle meat and onion over cabbage.
- 3Mix tomato sauce, bouillon, Worcestershire, sugar, dill and water. Pour over cabbage mixture.
- 4Bake, covered at 350F for 1 1/2 hours.
- 5Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese over top. Let sit until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage Beef Casserole (Ww 5 Points)
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.5
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.4 mg
- Sodium 271.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 19.0 g