- 680.38 g boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 59.14 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml vegetable oil
- 473.18 ml chopped onions
- 158.51 ml chopped red bell pepper
- 9.85 ml crushed garlic
- 4.92 ml minced fresh ginger
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- 4.92 ml Hungarian paprika
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 236.59 ml chicken stock
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 78.07 ml diced pitted green olives
- 14.79 ml capers
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.59 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh cilantro or 59.14 ml fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Dust the chicken with flour. In a hot large nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable spray, sauté the chicken until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes. Remove from the skillet.
- In the same skillet, respray with vegetable spray and add the oil, onion, bell pepper, garlic, ginger, cumin, paprika and cinnamon. Sauté the onion mixture for 8 minutes or just until tender and lightly browned.
- Add the stock, lemon juice, olives, capers, salt, pepper and chicken. Cover and simmer for 12 minutes or just until the chicken is no longer pink. Turn the chicken halfway through cooking time.
- Pour onto a serving platter. Garnish with cilantro.