Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fruity and refreshing twist on coleslaw!
- 1 medium green cabbage, shredded
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced orange zest
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup blueberry vinegar (preferably low-acid, 4.5%)
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- orange slice (to garnish)
- In a large bowl, toss together the cabbage, onion, parsley, and orange zest.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, orange juice, sugar, and cloves.
- Taste then season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss until well coated.
- Toss with the blueberries.
- Garnish with orange slices and serve.