Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Not sure where I found this recipe, but it's a simple and quick week night entree.
Make and share this Blackened Tuna recipe from Food.com.
- Load grill with charcoal to make very hot fire.
- Set cast iron skillet on grill.
- Let cast-iron skillet get very hot before adding ingredients.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a dish.
- Dip fish into melted butter and coat well.
- Cover fillets with seasoning and press into fillet with palm of hand.
- Place into hot skillet and pour 1 teaspoon butter on top of.
- Cook, (uncovered) about 2 minutes until charred.
- Turn and cook until done.
- Serve hot with melted butter.
- Caution: cook outdoors due to smoke.