Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A sweet and savory tapenade that goes well with strong cheeses.
Make and share this Black Olive Tapenade With Rosemary and Plum Jam recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickled onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 tablespoons plum jam
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Place all ingredients except for olive oil in food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Slowly pour in olive oil while slowly blending.
Enjoyed this on a ham and cheese sandwich. I did not blend it as directions stated b/c I wanted to be able to discern the little chunks of onion and olive. Because of that, the oil tended to drip out of the sandwich. So, next time I'll use less oil!