Recipe by RecipeNut
Beautiful, colorful dessert. Your guests will think you slaved for hours. Delicious!
Top Review by azdewdrop
This was so delicious I'm writing the review as I'm still eating it. The store I shop doesn't sell Cool Whip-type product so I used sweetened whipped cream from the can and it still turned out good (mixed the frosting ahead and chilled it to set better). Also didn't have a pizza pan so baked it in a 13x9 disposable aluminum pan for 22 minutes and came out perfectly. Thanks so much!
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Spread the prepared batter evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, let cool.
- In a 2-3 quart mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners sugar and whipped topping until smooth.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the brownie crust.
- Spoon on the cherry pie filling, spread to about 1 inch of the outer edge.
- Sprinkle chocolate candy sprinkles on the outer white rim.
- Chill and serve.
- Makes 12 slices.