Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Beautiful, colorful dessert. Your guests will think you slaved for hours. Delicious!
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Spread the prepared batter evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, let cool.
- In a 2-3 quart mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners sugar and whipped topping until smooth.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the brownie crust.
- Spoon on the cherry pie filling, spread to about 1 inch of the outer edge.
- Sprinkle chocolate candy sprinkles on the outer white rim.
- Chill and serve.
- Makes 12 slices.
This was so delicious I'm writing the review as I'm still eating it. The store I shop doesn't sell Cool Whip-type product so I used sweetened whipped cream from the can and it still turned out good (mixed the frosting ahead and chilled it to set better). Also didn't have a pizza pan so baked it in a 13x9 disposable aluminum pan for 22 minutes and came out perfectly. Thanks so much!
This is another one of those recipes that I had to buy a pan for!! :-) (see 19505 review) I really need to update my toys!! Made this before Christmas. We loved this and my DD wanted me to make this for our Christmas Eve party, but didn't want a brawl in my kitchen with all the relatives fighting over it!! Thanks RecipeNut!
This was so good. We could not stop eating them. I love Brownies anyhow and when I saw this recipe I knew that I would love it even before I made it. These yummy brownies (pizza) did not last long in this house. Thank you so very much Recipenut.