1/4 Photos of Black Forest Pizza
Beautiful, colorful dessert. Your guests will think you slaved for hours. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- 4Spread the prepared batter evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- 5Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, let cool.
- 6In a 2-3 quart mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners sugar and whipped topping until smooth.
- 7Spread the mixture evenly over the brownie crust.
- 8Spoon on the cherry pie filling, spread to about 1 inch of the outer edge.
- 9Sprinkle chocolate candy sprinkles on the outer white rim.
- 10Chill and serve.
- 11Makes 12 slices.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Forest Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1635 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.4
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 224.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: