photo by Carrie September
- Ready In:
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb sliced genoa salami, diced
- 1⁄4 lb sliced provolone cheese, diced
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1 small yellow pepper, diced
- 1 small orange pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 small red onion, diced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 cucumber, seeded and sliced
- 6 Campari tomatoes, quartered
- 15 black olives, halved
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl so they are well incorporated then transfer to your serving dish. I serve the dressing on the side so each guest can use what they like. However, if you would like to serve it already dressed, drizzle it with olive oil and vinegar and toss to coat before transferring the salad to your serving dish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Bristol, CT. I am a stay at home MOM with 4 children. Hubby works hard and the kids play hard and the best time of day for us is dinner. I love to cook so this is my chance to do something I enjoy everyday and because I am doing it for the ones I love it makes it even better. My family is very patient and will try anything...I love them for that because I love to come up with new recipe creations and as you all know they don't always come out so good...lololol!