Peach Melba Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 35mins
- 1 refrigerated 9-inch pie shell
- 2 lbs peaches, peeled and sliced or (16 ounce) packages frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated and peeled
- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam, melted
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- white chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with foil; place on rack in lower third of oven.
- Line 9-inch pie pan with dough; flute edges.
- Toss peaches with 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup flour and the ginger; spread in crust.
- Toss raspberries with jam.
- Spoon over peaches.
- In large bowl, combine remaining 3/4 cup flour, 1/2 cup sugar, oats and nutmeg.
- Add butter; stir until crumbs form.
- Sprinkle over pie.
- Bake 1 hour, 20 minutes to 1 hour, 30 minutes, or until filling is bubbly and crumbs are lightly browned.
- Cool on rack.
- If desired, serve with ice cream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation