Recipe by yooper
Rice stands in for potatoes in this unique twist on an American classic!
Top Review by CindiJ
My sister Terry found this recipe in a Taste of Home cookbook she had and made this for a family dinner several years ago and we loved it. When I asked again for the recipe, I found it was already posted here. This is a wonderful salad that is great for any occasion. We love it! I've made this with a mix of brown & wild rice as well as plain white. It's a great recipe that is now saved in my favorites! Thanks for posting Yopper!
- 946.36 ml cooked long grain rice
- 8 radishes, sliced
- 4 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 473.18 ml thinly sliced celery
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 354.88 ml mayonnaise
- 44.37 ml prepared mustard
- 3.69 ml salt