This was a great appetizer served to us at a 50th wedding anniversary party. Afterwards, I just couldn't stop thinking about these treats! Got the recipe from the country club that served them and here it is, just in time for the holidays. Everything can be done ahead of time - a plus! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Brush one side of each bread slice with olive oil.
- 3Place bread, oiled side up, on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- 4Turn slices over and bake 8 minutes more.
- 5Cool bread and store in an airtight container up to 3 days.
- 6Allow roasted beef to cool completely and slice very thin.
- 7This can be done a day ahead.
- 8In a bowl, combine horseradish sauce, mustard and thyme.
- 9Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.
- 10When ready to serve, spread crostini with horseradish mixture, top with a tomato slice, and then a slice of beef.
- 11Top with a small dollop of the horseradish mixture, and garnish with radish slices.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Horseradish Crostini
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.0
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 439.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
filet of beef