Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
My sisters recipe for Beef & Guinness Pie...a real pleaser!
Make and share this Beef and Guinness Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Brown the beef shins in some oil.
- Put beef shins, carrots, celery, leek, onion and garlic into a casserole dish. Pour can of guinness over ingredients, cover and bake in oven at 200 degrees celcius for 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add the rest of the ingredients. Stir through. Put back in oven for a further 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, remove rosemary stick and top pie with 2 layers of puff pastry and put back in oven and cook for a further 45 minutes.
- Can be served as is or with creamy mashed potato.