Recipe by keen5
I got this recipe from Duncane Gas Grills. I am anxious to try it. It sounds so good! Serving amount is your choice, depending on how many steaks you buy. Cook time is appoximate.
Top Review by Peter J
Wow great flavors! I cooked it nice and gently for around 15 minutes over a low temperature and then cranked up towards the end for some nice grill marks. Apart from matching the salmon very well the sauce also made a great salad dressing, it went especially well with some feta cheese cubes.
- 5 (6 ounce) salmon steaks
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- garlic powder
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄4 lb butter (or margarine)
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Baste steaks every 3 minutes or so with a mixture of the last 5 ingredients, as they are grilling.
- When finished cooking salmon will flake easily with fork.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, pepper and garlic powder.
- Place on serving platter and spoon more barbecue sauce over salmon.