1/1 Photo of Barbecued Round Steak
2 hrs 20 mins
Julie Leo's Note:
A delicious family meal, with round steak and a homemade barbecue sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut round steaks into crosswise slices about 1/2 inch wide.
- 2Heat oil; brown steak on all sides.
- 3Use a slotted spoon to remove meat to a baking dish; set aside.
- 4Pour off fat, then place remaining ingredients in skillet; bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 5Pour over steak, cover tightly with foil, and bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- 6Uncover and bake for 30 minutes longer.
- 7Serve with rice or potatoes and a salad.
- 8Barbecue round steak recipe serves 4 to 6.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Round Steak
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.3
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 1059.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 26.7 g