Round Steak Barbecue
Round Steak sauted in homemade barbecue sauce.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 lbs round steaks, cut 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt or 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Cut meat into servicg pieces.
- In large skillet, brown meat in hot oil.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Simmer covered, 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until meat is tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Wonderful recipe! I was skeptical about making my own BBQ sauce, but this was incredible. It reminds me of a dish my mother made for us as a child, so it brought back some nice memories. Will definitely make over and over again. Even my husband (who normally does not like BBQ sauce) loves this! Thank you for the recipe!