1/1 Photo of Bananalicious Banana Muffins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease 12 muffin tins.
- 3Mix the mashed banana, sugar, egg and margarine.
- 4In a separate bowl, mix baking soda, baking powder, salt and flour. (I sift these together to make for a fluffier muffin, but it is not necessary).
- 5Mix wet and dry ingredients all together until just mixed. Being careful not to over-stir!
- 6Fold in walnuts or chocolate chips, if desired.
- 7Pour or scoop batter into greased muffin tins.
- 8Bake in 350 degrees oven for approximately 20 minutes.
- 9Let cool slightly in tins, then remove carefully to a rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bananalicious Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.0
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 284.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g