the most banana-y banana muffins i've ever had -- and the most tasty! particularly yummy with the topping from Geema's Banana Streusel Muffins (Banana Streusel Muffins).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 12 muffin tins.
- Mix the mashed banana, sugar, egg and margarine.
- In a separate bowl, mix baking soda, baking powder, salt and flour. (I sift these together to make for a fluffier muffin, but it is not necessary).
- Mix wet and dry ingredients all together until just mixed. Being careful not to over-stir!
- Fold in walnuts or chocolate chips, if desired.
- Pour or scoop batter into greased muffin tins.
- Bake in 350 degrees oven for approximately 20 minutes.
- Let cool slightly in tins, then remove carefully to a rack to cool completely.
These muffins are moist and have a great taste of banana. I used the optional chocolate chips. Thanks ellie :) Made for Name that ingredient tag game
Tasty! Lots of banana flavour.
Good recipe! Nice flavour and very simple to make. I got 7 big muffins from this recipe and they were gone very fast! :) Next time I shoud double it.