Thermomix Banana Banana Bread
- Ready In:
- 120 g butter
- 140 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs, large
- 4 bananas, very ripe
- 280 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 60 g nuts, chopped (optional)
- 120 g chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray two small (mine are 8x3 in.) loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Beat the sugar and butter together for 15 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the eggs and bananas. Beat the mixture for 15 seconds on speed 5.
- Add in the remaining dry ingredients and beat on speed 4 for 10 – 20 seconds, just until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pans and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation