Easy Light Banana Muffins
- Ready In:
- Pre-heat to 350°F.
- Grease 12 muffin cups
- Stir all dry ingredients together
- Mash banana until there are no lumps.
- Combine banana and milk together and mix into dry ingredients. Add margarine and egg whites. Stir together until just combine (don't over mix, Will result in tough unpleasant muffins).
- Fill muffin tins 1/3 of the way full.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until inserted tooth pick comes out clean. :).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!