Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
A step up from ordinary banana muffins.
Make and share this Banana Ginger Muffins - Gluten Free recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1⁄2 cup millet flour or 1⁄2 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (optional) or 1⁄2 cup pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Mix flours, cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder, ginger, and salt together in a medium bowl.
- In separate medium/large (2 Quart) bowl, crush bananas then add the sugar and mix. Next add oil, vanilla, and eggs then mix.
- Add dry ingredients to banana mixture and mix, scraping bottom and sides of bowl to make no flours stick. Add nuts if desired.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.