Top Review by Marie #7
Yummy! This banana with cream cheese pudding is soo tasty. It is much better than the boxed mix. Soo melt-in-your-mouth good. I have a few suggestions though.. You MUST add strawberries or some sort of fruit (preferably berries)! It's absolutely a match made in heaven. Yum! Delicious! Thanks.
- 1 lb vanilla wafer
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 can Nestle sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant banana pudding mix
- 1 cup cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9 inch pie plate with vanilla wafers, reserving any excess for garnish.
- Layer bananas and blueberries on top of the vanilla wafers.
- In a large bowl beat softened cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth.
- Beat in water and instant banana pudding mix.
- Chill for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl beat cream with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form.
- Fold into the chilled pudding mixture.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pie crust.
- Garnish with excess vanilla wafers.