1/2 Photos of Balsamic Tomato-Basil Pasta
This super tasty recipe came from a co-worker who's wealthy family always made sure to serve this at their fancy summer parties. It is a snap to put together, making it perfect for families who want a meal in a hurry, or the host of party who wants something spectacular that won't keep them in the kitchen instead of with their guests. Either way, you will get the same rave reviews that I have over the years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prep the tomatoes, garlic, etc-- before boiling the pasta.
- 2Boil pasta while making the rest of the dish.
- 3Saute garlic in olive oil.
- 4Add tomatoes and cover, simmering for 7-10 minutes with the balsamic vinegar and seasonings until tomatoes fall apart.
- 5Cut basil leaves and toss all ingredients together, including Parmesan cheese.
- 6Serve additional Parmesan on the side, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Tomato-Basil Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.0
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 347.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: