Tomato-Basil Alfredo Pasta
photo by Shane Boswell
- Ready In:
- Boil the noodles in a pot of water.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, saute the garlic, onions, and cherry tomatoes in the butter on medium heat.
- When the ingredients are sauteed, add the milk, basil, cayenne pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
- Stir the sauce and turn down to low heat. Smash the tomatoes as you stir the sauce to get the juice in the sauce.
- Keep the sauce on low heat, until the noodles are done boiling. If the noodles are done before the sauce, strain them, add them to the sauce, and stir.
- Top with more cheese and cayenne pepper if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!