Bow Tie Pasta With Tomato-Basil Alfredo Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is from www.icantbelieveitsnotbutter.com.
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread, spread
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream or 1 cup whipping cream
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta or 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 large basil leaves, thinly sliced
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spread over medium-high heat and cook tomatoes and garlic, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tomatoes are tender.
- Add cream and bring just to a boil.
- Stir in hot bow ties, cheese, basil and, if desired, salt and ground black pepper to taste; heat through.
- Serve, if desired, with additional grated Parmesan cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION