Balsamic Chicken Pasta
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup cooked chicken breast (diced)
- 1 cup dry pasta
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons black olives (pitted and diced)
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato (canned is just fine)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook the pasta according to directions (about 8 minutes) and drain.
- Put the vinaigrette into the bottom of a serving dish, add the remaining ingredients, except the olive oil and toss to coat.
- Splash the olive oil on last and either serve warm OR refrigerate immediately.
Join The Conversation
This made a very delicious dinner. I think the recipe as is would be wonderful, too, but I did it a little different. I did not have olives for one thing. I added some baby spinach and a bit of basil. I also cut grape tomatoes in 1/2 and added some cream cheese to some chicken broth and also Romano. And I kinda put it all together (once I had the pasta cooked) instead of in the order stated. It was awesome. My husband really liked it, too. We loved the Balsamic in, too. Thanks Bill.