Balsamic Marinated Tomato and Mozzarella Salad
A perfectly simple salad marinated in a combination of olive oil and balsamic vinegar and kicked up with onion, garlic and basil. The longer it sits, the better it gets. Also great served over pasta.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, cubes
- 1 pint grape tomatoes or 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Mix together first five ingredients for dressing and toss in cheese and tomatoes.
- Chill until ready to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 33 more