Fresh Mozzarella & Tomato Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette
A great summer recipe when the tomatoes are plentiful. Great served with a steak or Italian Food or just some cold-cuts, cheese and crackers on the side. You can also add sliced Black Olives or Kalmata Olives if you like,
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella balls, sliced
- 3 cups fresh baby greens
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chpped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- fresh ground pepper
- Mix Vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper together.
- Add oil and whisk until well blended.
- Spread greens on plate or in bowl.
- Cover with tomato slices.
- Arrange Cheese slices on top of tomatoes.
- Drizzle dressing over salad.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation