Mozzarella & Tomato Stacks With Rosemary
- Ready In:
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 3 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Remove a couple of leaves from the cut end of each stem of rosemary.
- Mince the removed rosemary leaves add to garlic and olive oil season with salt and pepper to taste. Layer the tomatoes and cheese sprinkle some of the oil as you go. Making 3 stacks.
- Pierce each stack with the sprig of rosemary.
- Pour remaining oil mixture over the tomatoes.
- Let flavors meld for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy sharing a stack with a loved one.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation