Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
a super easy way to enjoy wonderful summer squash!
Make and share this Baked Zucchini & Squash recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- slice zucchini into ¼ slices.
- in a bowl, toss with melted butter & oregano.
- spray a baking sheet with pam and arrange zucchini in a single layer.
- sprinkle with parmesan and bake for 30 minutes. season to taste with salt & pepper.
I am always on the lookout for a new way to utilize summer squash, especially the bigger ones that aren't suited for some dishes. They worked wonderfully here. Made for ZWT4.
Quick and easy. I used yellow squash and zucchini from my garden. Made for ZWT4.
Love this, so quick and simple but great flavors. Will be making often.