Roasted Red Bell Pepper Zucchini & Yellow Squash
This lets you taste the true flavor of the squas--it's great!
- Ready In:
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 8 fresh basil leaves, cut into very thin strips
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper; toss well.
- Place in ungreased 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan and bake uncovered for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables from oven and toss with the vinegar, pine nuts, and basil; serve at once.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is absolutely FABULOUS!!!!!! I love the combination here!!! This gets 20 stars!! I used a really good balsamic and olive oil and those paired with the fresh basil, pine nuts, and sweetness of the red bell pepper just really flavored the squash incredibly!!!! My store didn't have zucchini today so I had to use all yellow squash so I will definitely make this again with the zucchini!! I am so glad to have this recipe, thanks so much for posting!!!!!!!!!!!!Reply
see 3 more