Simple and delicious.
Make and share this Baked Haddock recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease/spray a large shallow baking dish.
- Pat haddock dry; arrange in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle w/ salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, lemon juice and minced garlic; evenly brush over haddock fillets.
- Evenly sprinkle fillets with parsley tarragon and paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 25-35 minutes of until opaque and flakes easily.
This was good and easy to make. I didn't have any tarragon and only used one garlic clove. I also used old bay instead of paprika. I hadn't read the directions before making and stirred everything in with the butter. I baked this and then put it in the broiler for five minutes. We all enjoyed this for dinner.
This recipe was easy to make. Unfortunately, I did not find it tasty; it was not very flavourfull. I did follow the directions fairly closely.
Very easy and pretty tasty. A nice, quick go-to meal.