- 2 lbs catfish fillets
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dry vermouth
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3⁄4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 lemons
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Arrange fish in a shallow baking dish.
- Salt and pepper liberally.
- cover with sliced onion and dot with butter.
- Bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Mix mayo, mustard, vermouth and Tabasco.
- Pour over fish and broil 2-3 minutes, until brown and bubbly.
- sprinkle parsley over top of dish.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges.