Here's a great brie dip for vegetables & crackers!
Make and share this Baked Brie recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 8 ounces brie cheese, rind trimmed, cheese cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 28 ounces round sourdough loaf
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In small skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add onion & garlic. Saute until onion is golden brown, then set aside.
- Microwave Brie & cream cheese in large bowl just until melted.
- Whisk in onion mixture, sour cream & remaining ingredients [except for the loaf of bread!].
- Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Cut off top of bread loaf, & scoop out center, leaving 3/4" thick shell of bread.
- Spoon in cheese mixture.
- Cover with bread lid, & wrap in foil.
- Bake cheese-filled loaf until filling bubbles, about 1 hour.
- Unwrap & place on platter.
- Remove bread lid, & sprinkle sheese with paprika.
- Serve with crackers and/or vegetables [broccoli/cauliflower florets, carrot & bell pepper sticks, etc.