Baked Brie in Puff Pastry With Apricot or Raspberry Preserves
This baked brie puff pastry is rich, creamy, and dessert-like. It always disappears. I'm always asked for the recipe. Raspberry preserves goes great in this as well. Bringing in 2012 I made this using Recipe #463563!
- Ready In:
- 0.5 (17 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package brie cheese, round
- 1⁄8 cup toasted almond, slices (optional)
- 1⁄4 1/4 cup raspberry preserves or 1/4 cup your favorite preserves
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Roll puff pastry out slightly.
- Place cheese wheel on top (leave rind on).
- Place preserves on top of cheese.
- Place almonds on top of preserves.
- Bundle Puff Pastry up and around the cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool for five minutes.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation