Pumpkin Pecan Baked Brie
- Ready In:
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 8 ounces round brie cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin butter
- 1⁄4 cup pecans
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Thaw puff pastry dough and roll gently to smooth out seams.
- Place pecans in center of dough; top with pumpkin butter.
- Place cheese on top of pecans and pumpkin butter; wrap dough around the cheese and pinch seams to seal.
- Whisk egg and water and use a pastry brush to brush both sides completely.
- Gently place seam-side down on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Decorate the top with additional pecans and/or dough.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"