1 hr 15 mins
Tracy H.'s Note:
This is as gourmet as meatloaf gets. The sweet/sour glaze and bacon set this one apart. The left overs make great sandwiches too. Worth the extra effort.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2For glaze, mix ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar together, set aside.
- 3Saute onions and garlic in oil.
- 4Mix onions and garlic with the rest of the meatloaf ingredients.
- 5You may find it helpful to use your hands.
- 6Shape into loaf, put onto a foil lined pan.
- 7Brush half of the glaze over the loaf.
- 8Wrap bacon around loaf, tucking ends under.
- 9Bake approximately 1 hour, bacon should crisp up.
- 10Cool 20 minutes before cutting.
- 11Serve with extra glaze.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf with Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 619.3
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 211.6 mg
- Sodium 1045.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 39.5 g