Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very flavorful. A different twist on the ol' deviled egg.
Make and share this Bacon Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Cut eggs in halves lengthwise.
- Remove yolks.
- Mash yolks in medium bowl.
- Add relish, onion and bacon.
- Add butter, salt, pepper, and mustard.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add mayonnaise to bind.
- Refill egg whites.
- Sprinkle with Paprika.
- Refrigerate to meld flavors.
"Deviled' means spicy hot. The recipe is for stuffed eggs. You need hot sauce to "devil' them.
A real Go To recipe that never fails. I like to also add 2 -3 cooked, cold salad shrimp to the top of each.
I hate sweet relish, but I love dill relish. I always sub dill for sweet!