1/2 Photos of Bacon and Ranch Chicken With Parmesan Ranch Rice
I wanted to make something tasty last night, but since we're both going out of town next week, I haven't been grocery shopping. This is what I made with what I had in the freezer and it was yummy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon
- 1To Cook Chicken:.
- 2Preheat oven to 400° F and grease a baking sheet.
- 3Place chicken breasts on baking sheet and coat in ranch dressing, evenly on both sides.
- 4Bake chicken for 20 minutes or until done through.
- 5Meanwhile, fry bacon in large skillet or on griddle.
- 6When chicken is done, evenly distribute cheese to each piece. Top cheese with 2 slices of bacon and return to oven. Bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 7To Cook Rice:.
- 8Put water in medium sauce pan and bring to a boil. Add rice and lower heat to simmering. Cover and simmer on low for about 20 minutes or until rice is fluffy.
- 9Mix in ranch dressing mix, parmesan cheese, parsley flakes and celery flakes. Let sit for 3-4 minutes while cheese melts.
- 10Serve chicken with rice. Add a vegetable and a roll for a complete meal.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Ranch Chicken With Parmesan Ranch Rice
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 825.9
- Calories from Fat 456
- Total Fat 50.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 148.0 mg
- Sodium 1116.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 48.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix
dried celery flakes