Crispy Parmesan-Ranch Chicken Breasts (Strips or Tenders)
photo by DianaEatingRichly
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a shallow dish mix together the cornflake crumbs with Parmesan cheese, garlic powder (if using) black pepper and dry ranch dressing mix.
- Place the melted butter in a shallow dish.
- Coat the chicken breast or strips into the melted butter, then roll into the cornflake mixture.
- Place in prepared baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (strips or tenders or chicken strips might take less time).