A wonderful salad that could be a meal or a 1st course. I've had it for both and could have licked the plate!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup of roasted pecan pieces, sprinkled with a little brown sugar when roasting... (about 5-7 minutes at 350 degrees, then cool)
- brown sugar
- 1/8-1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1Mix Dressing ingredients together in a jar and shake to meld flavors together.
- 2Mix salad ingredients together.
- 3Add Dressing to salad and serve.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Spinach Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.0
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.1 mg
- Sodium 168.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 31.8 g
- Protein 6.0 g