Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A wonderful salad that could be a meal or a 1st course. I've had it for both and could have licked the plate!
- 16 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup of roasted pecan pieces, sprinkled with a little brown sugar when roasting... (about 5-7 minutes at 350 degrees, then cool)
- brown sugar
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- Mix Dressing ingredients together in a jar and shake to meld flavors together.
- Mix salad ingredients together.
- Add Dressing to salad and serve.