Fresh Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
We have a little cafe in our town that serves fruit with poppy seed dressing and it is wonderful. When I stumbled onto this recipe, I had to grabe it and share with my Zaar world. The dressing is wonderful and you can use it on any combination of fruits you choose. The ground mustard gives it a little kick.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 4 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 4 medium oranges, peeled and sliced
- 4 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- Combine dressing ingredients in small bowl.
- Arrange fruit in bowls and top with dressing.