Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
My oldest son and his friends say these are "awesome"--hence the name. ;)
Make and share this Awesome Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Lightly grease an 11' x 15" baking pan. Place chicken wings in a single layer in the prepared pan. Bake wings at 400° for 35-45 minutes or until juices are running clear and/or beginning to brown; remove from oven and drain off excess liquid/fat.
- While the wings are in the oven, place all remaining ingredients in a saucepan over low-medium heat. Simmer for 15 minutes; stirring often.
- Pour the sauce over the cooked drained wings in the baking pan. Turn the wings in the sauce to coat both sides.
- Return wings in sauce to the oven and continue to bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and sticky.
- Serve w/ lots of napkins;).
I liked these. I thought they tasted best when left to cool to room temperature. Then they got very sticky and yummy. I made half a recipe and the ingredient measurements divided by 2 very successfully.
Awesome indeed! I hadn't made wings with preserves before I don't think, and I liked them (these are defnitely on the sweet side, but also tangy and very flavorful).
These are awesome! I brought to a friends house and everyone loved them!. Terrific flavors. I will definitely make these again and again! Thanks!