Recipe by Miss Erin C.
This is a great recipe from the Express Lane cookbook by Sarah Fritschner. It's quick, easy and it tastes great
Top Review by Christine C.
This recipe was very easy and delicious. I doubled the recipe for the sauce,however, and added sliced mushrooms, sauteed asparagus and served it over rice. I used frozen chicken tenders instead of breasts and it was moist and delicious. It tasted like a dish from a good Chinese restaurant. Even my 4-year old liked it! I will definitely be making this again!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 -3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 -2 clove garlic, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Lightly oil a glass baking dish large enough to hold chicken breasts in a single layer.
- Place chicken breasts in the dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot or cold.