Easy Asian Chicken
- Ready In:
- 4 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved. (Use less chicken if you like)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white vinegar (1/2 Tbsp. is equal to 1 tsp. Cider Vinegar can be used in place of White Vinegar.)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in glass baking dish. (A 9 X 9, or 8 X 11 dish works well, I don't suggest using a 9 X 13).
- In a small bowl combine soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic powder and black pepper; stir or whisk until well blended. Pour sauce mixture over chicken.
- Bake chicken with sauce mixture for about 20 - 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. For best results turn chicken over half way through cooking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I like to experiment in the kitchen and am not afraid to modify a recipe based on what I have on hand or what I think might taste good. I enjoy cooking things that are simple, delicious and nutritious. I enjoy food and beverage pairing. It is interesting how certain foods and beverages together can enhance the food or alter the taste. When I'm not working I enjoy spending time with loved ones, reading, crafts and aromatherapy. I'm always looking for simple recipies to keep my loved ones happy and healthy.</p>