Easy Asian Chicken Salad
- Ready In:
For the Salad
- 2 cups diced chicken
- 1 head green cabbage, shredded
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package oriental flavored ramen noodles, do not cook
For the Dressing
- 1⁄3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 seasoning packet from the ramen noodles
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Combine the chicken, cabbage, and onions in a large bowl. Crush the dry noodles into small pieces and combine in salad.
- In a separate bowl or dressing container, combine all ingrediants for the dressing and mix well. Pour over salad and toss.
- Hints: You can add any combination of extra veggies to this salad. I have used pea pods, oranges, water chestnuts, avocados, etc. You can also adjust the fat by adding less oil and more vinegar. You may need to add extra sugar though.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!