Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great recipe from the Express Lane cookbook by Sarah Fritschner. It's quick, easy and it tastes great
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 -3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 -2 clove garlic, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Lightly oil a glass baking dish large enough to hold chicken breasts in a single layer.
- Place chicken breasts in the dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot or cold.
This recipe was very easy and delicious. I doubled the recipe for the sauce,however, and added sliced mushrooms, sauteed asparagus and served it over rice. I used frozen chicken tenders instead of breasts and it was moist and delicious. It tasted like a dish from a good Chinese restaurant. Even my 4-year old liked it! I will definitely be making this again!
Great flavor, easy to make, keeps chicken moist!
This recipe is easy to make and is very flavorful. I also added freshly grated ginger to it and tripled the recipe because I had a 12 piece "max pack". I think tripling the recipe also added to the amount of time it took to bake to 45-50 minutes. My 20 month old loved it, my 4 year old loved it and my husband and I did too. Over rice, it was delicious.