My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spread pecans in a shallow baking pan and bake until golden, about 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Meanwhile, place bread cubes in a greased 3 qt. or larger slow cooker.
- 4Peel, core and thinly slice the apples.
- 5Mix lightly together the sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg, add eggs and mix well.
- 6Blend in half and half or milk and then stir in bourbon or brandy.
- 7Lightly mix pecans with bread and apples.
- 8Pour egg mixture over bread. Drizzle with butter.
- 9Cover and cook on low until apples are tender when pierced and custard is set; about 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours.
- 10Let pudding stand, covered, for about 15 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pecan Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.2
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 107.3 mg
- Sodium 184.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 31.9 g
- Protein 7.6 g