1/2 Photos of Apple, Banana, Oatmeal Treat for One
This is my guilt-free not-to-sweet treat; It is quick and easy in the microwave. I came up with this after falling in love with those new Quaker Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies in apple cinnamon flavor and after eating entirely too many I decided to come up with my own apple induced oatmeal. This makes for a thick oatmeal. Use more soymilk for a thinner oatmeal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cubed apple with lemon juice and 1/4 tsp cinnamon, making sure apple is covered evenly.
- 2Cover, and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- 3Remove from microwave and add sliced banana.
- 4Put aside.
- 5In separate bowl combine oatmeal, soymilk, and the other 1/4 tsp cinnamon.
- 6Mix well and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- 7Combine apple, banana mixture with oatmeal. Add chopped walnuts.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple, Banana, Oatmeal Treat for One
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.6
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 32.0 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: