1/2 Photos of Apple, Banana, Oatmeal Treat for One
This is my guilt-free not-to-sweet treat; It is quick and easy in the microwave. I came up with this after falling in love with those new Quaker Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies in apple cinnamon flavor and after eating entirely too many I decided to come up with my own apple induced oatmeal. This makes for a thick oatmeal. Use more soymilk for a thinner oatmeal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cubed apple with lemon juice and 1/4 tsp cinnamon, making sure apple is covered evenly.
- 2Cover, and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- 3Remove from microwave and add sliced banana.
- 4Put aside.
- 5In separate bowl combine oatmeal, soymilk, and the other 1/4 tsp cinnamon.
- 6Mix well and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- 7Combine apple, banana mixture with oatmeal. Add chopped walnuts.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple, Banana, Oatmeal Treat for One
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.6
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 32.0 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: