This is my guilt-free not-to-sweet treat; It is quick and easy in the microwave. I came up with this after falling in love with those new Quaker Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies in apple cinnamon flavor and after eating entirely too many I decided to come up with my own apple induced oatmeal. This makes for a thick oatmeal. Use more soymilk for a thinner oatmeal.
- Mix cubed apple with lemon juice and 1/4 tsp cinnamon, making sure apple is covered evenly.
- Cover, and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and add sliced banana.
- Put aside.
- In separate bowl combine oatmeal, soymilk, and the other 1/4 tsp cinnamon.
- Mix well and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Combine apple, banana mixture with oatmeal. Add chopped walnuts.