Very moist, very delicious. The recipe was given to me by a friend.
Make and share this Apple Banana Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups of peeled cored and grated apples (generous)
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecans (optional)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all the wet ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
- Add dry to wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into an UNgreased 9"x13" pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.