Apple and Rhubarb Cake
photo by hard62
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C, Grease a 26 cm spring pan.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl cream butter with sugar for about 5 minutes. Add one egg at a time until well incorporated. Add the vanilla extract, mix well. Turn mixer to low and slowly add the flour mixture. Don't over mix.
- Flod in the cut rhubarb and transfer dough to baking pan. Smooth the top. Sprinkle on the almonds.
- Baked for about 35 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let cool on wire rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!