1/6 Photos of Any Kind Muffins (Gluten Free)
5 stars on http://www.celiac.com. Add anything you like to make them special. Blueberries, chopped banana and vanilla or chocolate chips (Live Free brand are soy free), apple pieces and cinnamon with raisins, etc. I find these keep best if I wrap them in aluminum foil while they are still slightly warm.
My Private Note
large m ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup rice flour (white rice flour)
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch or 1/4 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/3 cup sweet rice flour or 1/3 cup potato starch
- 1/2 cup organic sugar or 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons gluten free baking powder (or a tad more baking soda & 1tbs organic apple cider vinegar in at last minute)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon guar gum (may substitute xanthan gum ~ corn derived)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup bland oil
- 1 large egg (or use 2 Ener-G egg replacer eggs)
- chopped fruit, Enjoy Life chocolate chips, spices, etc. (additions)
- 1* Additionally you need 1 cup of something wet (sour cream, squished banana, yogurt, applesauce, juice, etc.).
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3The basic procedure for all muffins is mix dry ingredients.
- 4Then add wet ingredients to dry and beat on med. with electric mixer for 3 minutes. Should be thick batter (not dough but thicker than cake batter). Mix in fruit by hand.
- 5Scoop into lined muffin tins generously.
- 6Bake in preheated oven for about 25 minutes (until a skewer comes out clean).
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Any Kind Muffins (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.4
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 319.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten free baking powder