ZWT6 Italy. Great as a side to steak. 5 stars on http://allrecipes.com.au
- Ready In:
- 30 g butter
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (not halal)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 500 g crimini button mushrooms, sliced
- Melt butter with oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Stir in balsamic vinegar, garlic, oregano and mushrooms.
- Sauté for 20 to 30 minutes, or until tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Served these as a side to a couple of grilled ribeyes and some collard greens. Followed this recipe exactly, but for some reason my family thought these were a little on the bland side. I'm not sure why, reading all the reviews, they sure sounded delicious. Maybe the flavor of the steak marinade threw our taste buds off. I may try them again sometime and see if it was just a fluke. I will update my review at that time.Reply
see 47 more